Sunday, August 17, 2008

Evan's first golf outing

Today was a busy day. We went to church, Sunday school. and then lunch with my parents. I had a baby shower to go to at 1 p.m, so I left lunch early for that. Meanwhile, Corin took the kids home after lunch for naps. Corin had played golf yesterday with his law school crowd and Evan was jealous, so Corin told Evan that maybe the two of them would play today. Now Pressley was jealous. GO PLAY GOLF!! she cried, over and over. So, at 4:30 this afternoon, the whole family headed to Cross Creek (where Corin and I lived during our early married years) to play at the par three course over there. My job was to take pictures, keep Pressley from getting clobbered with a club, and to whisk her away when she'd had enough. Turned out she had enough after 2 holes. I forced her to endure a 3d hold so I could get a few more pictures, but then I took her back to the clubhouse for some juice. All in all, it was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Although, it would have been more pleasant had the humidity been less that 100%. I've attached a few photos below and more are linked at the left.



Daddy helps line up the first shot.


How cute are they??

Evan pars his first hole (with a little help from Corin).

Pressley poses as if she had parred the hole.

No comments: