Monday, July 21, 2008

Who do these kids belong to?

Ok, so I know we've been at the beach for over a week now. There was one rain day when we went to the jumping place, but imagine my surprise this morning when children who supposedly belong to me say they do not want to go to the beach OR the pool today. What?!? Seriously?!? Children who tire of the beach? Surely these are not the same children I gave birth to. Nevertheless, we decided to go roll with it and take the opportunity to do something different, so we went on a dolphin cruise. It was fun. We saw lots of dolphins and the kids even got to "drive" the boat. I'll post photos when we get home. Right now I'm on a courtesy workstation computer at the Marriott and I'm thinking that figuring out how to post pictures from here will be way too complicated for me to figure out. Later alligators...

1 comment:

Shay-Zee said...

I believe it's "LaterS AlligatorS."