Saturday, July 12, 2008

Corin is home!

I finally have my husband back - briefly. Corin finished up the brief he's been working on last night around 6:15. I picked him up from work and we went straight to meet Chad and Jennifer at the Trace Adkins concert at Chastain. It was awesome!! This concert was my birthday present from Corin and we were "in the pit" right behind the tables. So, our view was fantastic. Last summer when we saw Vince Gill, the only way we could see who was on stage was to look at the monitors. Not so this time. We had such a good time. (I even shook my honky-tonk bedonk-a-donk a little.) It was a nice way to spend a little time with my hubby after not seeing him all week. I will try to post a few pics when Jennifer sends them to me. Don't worry. There are none to document the bedonk-a-donk shaking.

This was our view of the stage from our seats. Close enough to see him sweat!

This is the man that sat behind us that looked like he could've been Trace's dad. So, of course, we had to have our picture made with him.

The packing didn't go so well yesterday, but I finished packing about 30 minutes ago and the plan is to have lunch with Corin and then the kids and I will drive to Hilton Head this afternoon. Corin's hearing is Wednesday in Delaware, so he will fly to Savannah that night and spend the rest of the week with us. Right now we're trying to find a place to stay for a couple more nights after my family leaves next Saturday so Corin gets more than 2 days of vacation. I'm fairly sure he has earned about 2 months as hard as he's been working lately....

If my dad takes his laptop, I'll try to post entries and photos from HH.

No comments: