Monday, July 14, 2008

Greetings from Hilton Head






I don't have much time to blog. It is utter chaos around here most of the time. I am so glad to have my "village" around me with my kids. I tell you - it is certainly taking a village to raise these kids this week. I have learned to do pretty well for myself at home, but add the excitement of two cousins, the beach and the pool, and suddenly I definitely need the village. I can't wait until Corin arrives Wednesday night. I miss his company. And I miss my helper. I have always known that Corin is a great husband and SUPER daddy, but when he is gone, I appreciate him even more.

My dad has already taken about 250 photos. You think I'm kidding.... I've tried to upload some of the photos, but I am encountering some sort of error. If I can work out the kinks, I'll post some.

No comments: