Friday, October 17, 2008

What a day

Pressley and I ran errands today. We went to the FedEx/Kinkos, the mall, lunch, home for naps, to pick up Evan, and then home again. This afternoon, I've been nursing a bad back. I don't know how it happened...or when for that matter, but I have hurt my back. Corin asked if it happened at the gym. Answer: no we skipped the gym today and I managed to get injured shopping. So, anyway, I've been lying on the couch on an ice pack this afternoon as much as the kids will tolerate. I got up a few minutes ago to get them a snack while we wait for daddy to get home for dinner. I gave them each a few cheese crackers on a napkin and then went back to lie down. I had asked Evan to use the dust buster to get the crumbs from underneath the table after snack -- his new "chore" that he enjoys a lot more than I do. When I heard the dust buster crash to the ground in the garage after he had brought it to me for me to turn it off, I struggled up off the couch again to check it out. This is the scene I found on the way to the garage...

The image is a little blurry, so let me tell you what you are looking at. Those are goldfish crackers on a napkin in front of Pressley. Apparently, this is what she thinks is an acceptable serving size for a snack just before dinner.... the second snack, that is. I was on my way to put the crackers back in the bag when I decided I just had to capture it on film first.

TGIF!

No comments: