Monday, August 24, 2009

A little gem

I've been sitting on this for about a week and I've finally gotten around to uploading. Last Saturday, Corin, David and my dad decided to go play golf. The women-folk stayed home with all the kids, and the cousins had big fun. Pressley has discovered all of Abby's dress-up clothes, so that is the first thing she goes for when we go to Beth and David's. She also very much enjoys Abby's two microphones. This is not the first time the two girls have dressed up and given us a show, but it is the first time I've gotten video footage of the spectacle.

Please note (1) that P turns on her own applause noise and then bows graciously - with her eyes closed dramatically; (2) P makes up her own songs/lyrics more often than not.

Here they are:


I don't know that I could possibly add anything after that.

4 comments:

Shay-Zee said...

oh, gasping for air. is her song loosely based on anything familiar or is it completely extemporaneous?

Betty Lou said...

Oh my, what a natural; I see a career in the making! (A little unsteady in those heels though, she'd better practice.)

Tricia T said...

oh Amy! I laughed so hard I cried! That is so precious! P was too much in her heels and holding the corner of her dress up! Thanks for sharing...that will be one to pull out at her first middle school sleep over party!!!!

Stacy P said...

It's not quite the Donnie and Marie show we had, but her creativity far surpasses us! : )