Monday, February 15, 2010

Phoning it in

I think part of the problem causing my relative absence from blogging lately is that I'm not feeling particularly verbose in this season in my life. (If you've had dinner with me recently, you may take exception to that classification.) Perhaps the lack of verbosity (Is that a word? If not, it should be. I like it.) is limited to the written word.
Thus, without a whole lot of explanation or story-telling, I give you a brilliant piece of photo-journalism I have thoughtfully entitled "More Snow." (If you'd like to see the full set of photos, check out the new Feb. 2010 link under Photos.)


Oh, and a couple of videos for good measure. You're welcome.

P.S. If you saw the video after the last snow that I posted on Facebook, you may note the absence of the Herbie Curbies and dead Christmas trees in this round of video, making the sledding a little less treacherous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Critter Cam that you put on Corin! That was hilarious! He's such a good sport (and Daddy)! Good job with the pics!