Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa:

When a 3 year old girl asks for make-up for Christmas, it is not always a good idea to comply with the request. I understand that your intentions were pure and that the make-up you brought is "soap and water washable", but, I declare! That stuff is the biggest mess I've ever seen. And I'm not sure our upholstered furniture will ever be the same. Additionally, I'm certain that the looks I get in public from random strangers on days that I forget or don't have time to wash her face on the way out the door will not be looks of approval. Surely I don't need to tell you that a 3 year old does not understand the concept of less is more - nor does she necessarily have the skill set to color in the lines.

I just thought it might be helpful for you to know this for future reference.

Sincerely,

A mom at her wit's end

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to know......will have a little girl that age before I know it. Merry Christmas (and Happy New year) my blogging friend!