Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A visit with friends

Our good friends the Manns came over on Sunday night for dinner and a play date. I am very fortunate that many of my friends from my teenage years still attend my church, are in my Sunday school class, and I get to see them all the time. Unfortunately for me, Jennifer moved to Roswell many years ago and attends church out that way, so our visits are fewer and farther between. Despite the relative infrequency of our visits, my kids have developed a love for her kids that is almost unparalleled. They get SO excited whenever they find out we are going to see Jake and Charlie. They are great playmates for Evan and they are very "big-brotherly" and protective of Pressley. It is very sweet. Here are some photos that Jennifer took at the end of the evening when the boys were all sweaty and red-faced from playing so hard.

The adults also had a good time even though Jennifer and I had to leave the room to let the boys duke it out when the conversation turned to politics. Everybody left still friends, so it was a successful evening.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: