Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to school

I'm too tired to be sentimental right now. Pressley woke me up at 2:45 a.m. by climbing into bed with us and telling me she was too scared to sleep in her bed. Then, I lay awake for a full hour before stumbling down the hall to get another 3 fitful hours of sleep in her bed.

We woke up when the alarms went off at 7 a.m. But I'll be derned if I know what happened to the time. By the time they were fed and had teeth brushed and I'd made 2 lunches, we were already behind.

But, I did manage to snap a few pictures of Evan's first day of first grade and Pressley's first day of Pre-K. They were very excited and TOO cute!

Getting ready to go:



Happy first grader:

Evan at his first grade desk in Ms. Baldwin's room:



Daddy and Pressley walking into the Frazer Center:



Pressley with her teacher, Ms. Martha: (Evan also had Ms. Martha, and we LOVE her.)

No comments: