Friday, April 17, 2009

Kindergarten Round-Up (already) and a beautiful day (finally)

Yesterday was the Kindergarten Round-Up at the elementary school Evan will attend next year. I've already done the whole I-can't-believe-I-have-a-kid-entering-Kindergarten thing in an earlier post. Last time, I went solo for a tour of the school. This time, Evan went with us and got to attend a K class while we heard from all 5 K teachers and the principal and had a chance to fill out paperwork. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him (discretely with my phone) before he went off to his first taste of kindergarten. Look how cute they are all standing in their little line. Am I the biggest mom-nerd or what?

This photo was taken this morning on the way to the gym. We are so unaccustomed to sunshine these days, Pressley had to have my sunglasses to be able to tolerate the light coming through the car windows.

Finally, we were able to go to the park for the second time this week. Woo! Hoo! I am so excited about warmer weather and getting back outdoors. I may just have the cutest kids ever.... or I may be a little biased. You be the judge. (Please note that Evan didn't even snarl at me today when I took his picture!!)

P.S. Get a good look at the outfit Pressley is wearing in these photos. Those little pink capris you can just glimpse in the photo below are the most frustrating article of clothing ever. They look really cute on her. However, they seem tight when we button them, but then 5 seconds into playing, she is exposing her little plumber's crack for all the world to see. SO not ladylike. We'll have to see what we can do to fix the problem before we relegate them to the extra outfit in the glove box in the car, but we've all had that pair of pants that just doesn't sit right and wants to pull your underwear down everytime you bend over. Right? Or am I the only one? I don't want to impose that discomfort on her at this early age. Especially since we are just getting comfortable with the whole panty-wearing experience. Bless her heart.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: