Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Pressley (too pooped to blog)

Today is Pressley's birthday. Happy 3rd, my angel!
We (read: I) have had a busy week getting ready. We (read: I) took cupcakes to school on Thursday and today was the big party at the park for all her friends. We had fabulous weather, a great turn-out, and I think a good time was had by all. Check out the pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/apmccarthy1/April09#. When I get some energy back, maybe I'll post more details. Like about how Corin got rear-ended when he went to pick up the pizza... (Don't worry. He's fine. My car should be fine after I get a new bumper. And my dad went to pick up the pizza from Corin so the children would not go hungry while Corin waited for the police to come and write up the accident report.)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just commented on your other blog, but realized that you probably won't read that comment. Check out our blog at jonathansmama@blogspot.com

Hello to another blogging sister!!!
heather kendrick