Sunday, January 11, 2009

There's a dance

Despite the fact that Pressley refuses to use the potty, she will sit on the potty from time to time. Yesterday, she was willing to sit on the potty and we happened to be upstairs. So, she used the potty in mommy and daddy's bathroom. The potty in our bathroom is one of those annoying sorts of potties that has all kinds of sounds and songs and silliness. I left her sitting on the potty to go get her clothes and I came back to find her doing a dance to the potty music and watching herself in the shower door. Luckily, she was willing to do it several more times so I could capture it on video for your viewing amusement. She will no doubt kill me for this when she turns 13.

A caveat: This is the first time I have used my regular camera to capture video (on purpose) and I filmed it with the camera at a vertical angle. I finally figured out how to turn the image upright for viewing, but when I do, the sound and the picture are not synchronized. So, my apologies for making you watch Pressley do the potty dance on her side, but I think it is more entertaining when the "soundtrack" is in sync with the image. I promise to do better next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Guess you're glad there wasn't "potty" music when you and Stacy were three!