Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ch-ch-changes...

I have been fed up with Blogspot for several months now. Whenever I do a post with pictures, Blogspot wants to interfere and wreak havoc on my paragraph spacing and all other manner of bothersome weirdness. So, I have done some scientific research (read: informal Facebook poll) and discovered that Wordpress is the preferred blog provider.

So, without further adieu... here's a link to my new bloggy home:

http://musingsofamommyatlaw.wordpress.com

Please visit me there and bookmark me and maybe even leave me a note to let me know you found me. Perhaps I'll even be better about updating if Wordpress lives up to my expectation of being much. less. frustrating....

In fact, there is a new post there already with some pictures from our Memorial Day weekend at the lake.

No comments: