Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who knew?

So, I'm sitting at my desk in the office/playroom trying to come up with a lesson plan for preschool music for tonight at church. Pressley had come in to play, but I didn't really pay a whole lot of attention for a while. Because she was quiet.

Then, I realized she had been whispering for quite some time. I turned around to see what all the whispering was about, and this is what I see:

She was apparently voicing over quite the dialog for a torrid love affair between Buzz Lightyear and the Barbie Mermaid. I always thought Buzz was hung up on Bo Peep. Who knew he was actually secretly whispering sweet nothings to a purple mermaid? Go figure.

As I listened more closely (having not been caught snapping the picture), I heard lots of talk of "true love's kiss" and somebody knowing "just what to do." At least she was keeping it PG. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...cute!