Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Priceless quotes from the kids at Disney


I'm working on a very photo-intensive post from our very fun trip to Disney World over Spring Break. But, between me and my dad, we took over 800 pictures. So, it is taking me a while to wade through them and edit them and organize them.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd provide a recap of some of the funny things the kids said while we were there. (I hope they are funny written down and they are not a "you had to be there" kind of thing...)

Without further adieus:

Upon receiving an explanation of what a simulated ride is while waiting in line for Soarin'... Evan: "Why would anyone think it's fun if it doesn't move?" (He was a believer after it was over.)

On the Kali River ride, after getting drenched...Pressley (between wails): "I am not ever going to ride this ride EVER again!!"

Evan on Spaceship Earth at Epcot: "Um, Poppy? I hope this goes down a
big hill or something soon because so far it's kinda boring."

Pressley watching the instructional video before boarding Mission Space: "Mommy, are we really going into space?"

Evan on why Everest was his favorite ride: "1) because it was the
tallest; 2) because it goes backwards in the dark; and 3) because it has a Yeti."

In the pool, Pressley was sputtering and coughing. GranNan asked, "Pressley, did you get choked?" and she said, "NO, the water just went down that other way--that's not my throat!"

When Poppy pointed out the large elephant on the safari ride to Evan, Poppy said, "Did you see the elephant, Evan?" Evan answered, with little expression,
"Yes". Then Poppy said, "You saw it, but you weren't impressed, huh?" Then, again with absolutely no expression, "Yes, I was impressed."

No comments: